Sofia, BulgariaDISES International Round Table | June 25 - 30, 2017
Sofia 2017 DISES Roundtable
June 25th-30th, 2017
Including All Children in a Changing World
You are invited— to the 2017 DISES Roundtable in Sofia, offering a variety of professional activities focused on inclusive education in challenging contexts, including opportunities to:
- Meet and learn from Bulgarian educators working collaboratively to implement inclusive educational practices in schools in Sofia and outlying areas.
- Explore the challenges facing established Roma populations in Bulgaria.
- Learn about the educational issues associated with refugee migration from global conflict zones
- Share effective teaching practices with Bulgarian teachers working to make their schools more inclusive and supportive
Come and engage — with our roundtable presenters from 12 different countries as they share their work related to our theme on the following topics:
- Innovative and collaborative pedagogical practices for educators working in challenging global environments
- Advocacy and policy development in support of the human rights of special needs populations and their families
- Research and scholarship in international special needs and inclusive education
|DIVISION OF SPECIAL EDUCATION AND SERVICES
Dr. Eileen Raymond
Dr. Tom Gumpel
|CENTRE FOR INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
The 2017 DISES International Round Table will take place on 25-30 June 2017 in Arena di Serdica Residence Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria. Centrally located in downtown Sofia, the five-star Arena di Serdica Residence Hotel is an elegant modern facility, which hosts one of Sofia’s most precious treasures – the remains of the roman Amphitheatre of Ancient Serdica, which date back to the III-IV century. Next to Sofia’s main cultural sights and institutions, the Arena di Serdica Hotel offers the perfect setting for both business and leisure.
Address: 2 Budapeshta St., Sofia
Congress Management and Events /CME/ Ltd.
8 Tzar Kaloyan St., Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
Contact person: Mrs. Mira Bonova
Tel.: (+359 2) 987 74 22, Fax: (+359 2) 988 80 35