Montego Bay, JamaicaDISES International Conference | June 26 - 28, 2019
Early Bird Registration is extended to Dec 21st!
We are proud to have the University of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica as a partner for this exciting international conference in Montego Bay.
An Exciting New Twist!
The DISES/UWI 2019 event has been designed to be a little different from past conferences. This time around, we actively encourage presenters and attendees to bring their spouses, partners, children or grandchildren. The all-inclusive hotel and conference setting was chosen as it provides something for everyone in a secure and fun setting. We encourage conference attendees to stay at the Rose Hall Resort so we can all “share and learn” by day and “play and network” by night.
Jamaica 2019 Conference Venue
HOTEL SERVICES & AMENITIES
- 2,500-foot private beach with deluxe cabanas
- Iconic Pool, pool and beach concierge service, and three whirlpools
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Theme nights and parties
- Complimentary resort-wide WiFi
- The Cricket Club – Late night action with music, karaoke, and billiards
- Sugar Mill Falls Waterpark – Fun for the whole family with slides, terraced pools, lazy river, and a swim-up bar
- Kids Club – Daily supervised activities and daycare pavilion
- Teen Zone – Teens-only lounge with video games, electronics, and activities
- Water Sports Activity Center – Featuring non-motorized water sports like stand-up-paddle board (SUP yoga boards), Hobie Cat, kayaks, snorkeling, and windsurfing with instructions and more
- Sports – Six lighted tennis courts offering complimentary daytime play, beach and pool volleyball, basketball, cricket, and beach soccer, nature walks, Pro Shop with instructors
- Hilton Fitness – State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Business Center – The Coffee Shop, conveniently located off our lobby, offers access to computers, printers, and copy machine
DINING & DRINKS
Unlimited access to all our restaurants, bars, and eateries (including unlimited premium spirits, popular beers and wines).
- Bar King Frog – Open-air patio setting serving class cocktails and cool libations
- Sunrise Beach Jerk Hut – Perfect for a midday meal – fresh jerk dishes in a relaxed setting
- Coffee & Juice Bars – Featuring Blue Mountain Coffee, tropical juices, and smoothies
- Fresh – Overlooking the Caribbean serving buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Luna di Mare – Open for dinner with sumptuous Northern Italian fare and an extensive wine list
- Mangoes – Jamaican-influenced salads, burgers, sandwiches, and tropical drinks
- Moonstone di Mare – Pizzeria by day and pasta bar by night
- Seaside Restaurant & Bar – Caribbean-inspired dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a beachfront setting
- Three Palms – Overlooking the golf course and serving unique culinary creations
ALTERNATE HOTELS: Two less expensive hotel options will be listed on this page soon. However, please be advised that they are at least 20 minutes away – even longer during evening rush hour. Also note that attendees are responsible for their own transportation to and from the conference and local taxi’s are rather expensive.