Become a Member
DISES Membership Dues
|Undergraduate Professional||Graduate||Early Career||Professional||Paraeducator||Retired||Affiliate: Family/Parent|
Top 10 Reasons to Join DISES
- NETWORK with members in several different countries and promote collegiality and international association.
- FOSTER a broad understanding of the international experience in education and services for individuals with exceptional needs.
- PARTICIPATE in professional learning with colleagues around the world at international and national conferences, Roundtables and other exciting events.
- ENGAGE in international partnerships that join individuals from various societies and cultures in working toward common goals.
- CONTRIBUTE to lively discussions to advance education and services for individuals with exceptional education needs throughout the world.
- COLLABORATE with professionals passionate about promoting opportunities for inclusive education for individuals around the world.
- LEARN the current research, practices and advances in the field in the Journal of International Special Needs Education.
- CONNECT with colleagues, share ideas and learn about special projects members are engaged in to promote special education services internationally.
- ACCESS resources and services from the international Council of Exceptional Children as a DISES member for leadership, advocacy and professional learning opportunities.
- JOIN the dynamic DISES Team!!!
Last Updated: 13 July, 2021