Become a Member
Great news! The amazing “New Member Special” has been extended through the end of the year - December 31, 2021.
Invite your friends and colleagues to take advantage of this amazing special for new members to DISES and CEC before it ends. New members will receive 50% off both CEC and DISES memberships when they join CEC AND DISES using the codes below.
Discount codes for this amazing offer are valid when you join both CEC & DISES!
DISES50 (Join DISES at 50% off)
CEC50MEM (join CEC at 50% off)
(Apply both codes)
Membership benefits and more information can be found on the DISES website at dises-cec.org. Questions can be directed to DISES at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I become a DISES member?
If you are already a CEC member, please call CEC at 1-888-232-7733 to add on a DISES membership.
If you are not a CEC Member yet: check out the membership options.
DISES Membership Dues
|Undergraduate Professional||Graduate||Early Career||Professional||Paraeducator||Retired||Affiliate: Family/Parent|
Top 10 Reasons to Join DISES
- NETWORK with members in several different countries and promote collegiality and international association.
- FOSTER a broad understanding of the international experience in education and services for individuals with exceptional needs.
- PARTICIPATE in professional learning with colleagues around the world at international and national conferences, Roundtables and other exciting events.
- ENGAGE in international partnerships that join individuals from various societies and cultures in working toward common goals.
- CONTRIBUTE to lively discussions to advance education and services for individuals with exceptional education needs throughout the world.
- COLLABORATE with professionals passionate about promoting opportunities for inclusive education for individuals around the world.
- LEARN the current research, practices and advances in the field in the Journal of International Special Needs Education.
- CONNECT with colleagues, share ideas and learn about special projects members are engaged in to promote special education services internationally.
- ACCESS resources and services from the international Council of Exceptional Children as a DISES member for leadership, advocacy and professional learning opportunities.
- JOIN the dynamic DISES Team!!!